Wednesday, 22 May 2013

On a roll

I've spent most of the afternoon playing ....... some of the results I'm pleased with ....... all are based on Eileen's workshop techniques.

Tag using distress inks, a wet mask applied ........ didn't leave the impression I expected but actually turned out better this way, I used versa mark ink on my stamp and a clear embossing powder.  Coloured the ribbon to match the ink.  I'm really quite pleased with this.
Well I couldn't resist stamping on it .......... first fairy slid just a tad but 2nd fairy was a very good fairy........ I'm leaving it alone now ......... I just know not to chance my luck any further.  Fairy's are Lavinia Stamps.

Ahhh now to my masterpiece ........ I can hear you all gulping ........ this is a piece of pearlescent card ....... I put my distress inks on the sheet, blitzed with water then pulled the card thru, dried and repeated.  I can see things in it ...... probably most will only see a mess but it will come in useful at sometime ....... I hope.


  1. I have just been through your blog, and you keep getting better. I love them all. Well done you xxx

  2. Aww thanks Joan, I'm only putting the best on though, so I'm cheating a bit ...... but hopefully I'm getting the hang of all this and improving :) xx

  3. I love this background, and I know you'll use it. I like to make about 10 at a time, then they're ready to use when I have a 'brainwave' ;-) ....Well done you for trying new things xx

    1. Thank you, I am trying ....... in every sense of the word, hahaha xx