I thought I'd have a go again at brayering. Thinking back to Tracey Dutton's demos at Ally Pally, Eileen's and Barbara's advice I've put my best foot forward. Quite pleased with the result. I've used Adirondack inks, mica boss for the gilding on the lettering (which didn't go quite as well as planned, so I stamped the words again in black and slightly offset them (more by luck). I dotted around some of the gilding size from Sweet Poppy on the top of the dandelions and used some gold ep on the stars.
Still got lots of work to do getting the perspective right. I'm getting braver. Btw, gilding flakes in the eye hurt a tad.
I'm toying with the idea of doing it again but this time putting the dandelion on the side and the wording on acetate over the top of the card. Hmmmm decisions, will have to wait until I have time to dig out the acetate somewhere in the depths of my craft room.