Thursday, 31 October 2013

Lavinia stamps and wooden plaques

I've managed to get hold of some more wooden plagues to play with.  I've used a mixture of Adirondack inks and Versafine inks, along with some Tim Holtz black and white enamel for detailing. The flowers have all been dipped into ultra thick embossing powder in the melt pan.



 
It's quite hard to blend the inks on wood so after the first attempt I decided I'd just stamp directly onto the wood.  I'm not particularly keen on the last one but it was worth experimenting.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love them all, especially the colourful last one! I have just bought some of these heart and bird things off a facebook group. A bit dearer than you pay, but the lady has lots of stock, if you want any more xx Keep a lookout for the new Lavinia challenge starting tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, those flowers I've used are ones that you gave me ........ they look really nice dipped in the melt pan xxx

      Delete
  2. Elaine... gorgeous, gorgeous GORGEOUS work ... I love 'em too! xxxx
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elaine, these are all fabulous, I love them all, they are so unique xxx

    ReplyDelete