Friday, 21 July 2017

 
 
Birthday card for my lovely son.  Not sure about the side bits,  It did need something on the sides but I think I could have planned it better.

I used an inkylicious stamp for the main part and used distress inks for the background.   The strip at the bottom was also and inkylicious stamp and distress inks.  I used a brush to blend the inks, I'm finding that I can get a better finish with the brushes, I still get odd spots or blobs using the little sponges or the distress ink tools.  I used the grasses for the sides but it was an after thought which didn't quite go to plan, next time I might put a piece of acetate over the top and plan the edge a bit better, I would be able to see the end result without having the problem of not being able to change it if I didn't quite like it.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful Card ..... I just adore it's relaxed appearance ..... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete