I had a play yesterday, firstly with my poppies from Sweet Poppy Stencils.
I was quite pleased with the result, still need some more practising but hopefully getting there.
This was using distress inks and translucent medium.
2nd experiment, I wasn't so happy with the overall out come, think I should have stopped before I did.
This was using Lavinia Stamps on pan pastels. The outer effect was from using some scrunched up bubble wrap with versamark ink. The moon effect was from the wet glue coming thru when I put the card under a heavy weight to stop the topper from warping. I wish I'd not put the flowers on at the bottom, it's made it too busy. But I love the effect that the bubblewrap made. So back to the drawing board for me.
Ah well, it's back to work today for me, so I'll probably have to wait until the weekend to have another go.